The Use Of Harsh Soaps
- One of the causes that your skin’s becoming dry each day could be due to the fact that you are using soaps and detergents that are too harsh on your skin.
- If you have dehydrated skin and you clean your face or hands too many times with soaps, it can aggravate the skin and cause it to itch.
- Use gloves when you clean pans and pots and don’t use soaps that are harsh on your skin.
- Keep a hand cream nearby so you can rub in on your hands when you have finished washing them.
Diabetes Is A Possibility
One of the causes that your skin’s becoming dry each day could be due to the fact that you are using soaps and detergents that are too harsh on your skin.
- One of the first signs of diabetes is dehydration of the skin.
- If you are experiencing dehydration predominantly in your feet and hands without any specific reason, you should speak to your doctor to run some tests to check for diabetes.
- High sugar levels result in reduced circulation and excessive urination also leads to dehydration.
- Identifying diabetes type 2 at an early stage can assist you by bringing it under control with proper medication and diets.
The Skin Is Starting To Age
- Females nearing the age of 40 will often discover that their skin is becoming more dehydrated than usual.
- The skin starts to mature and therefore it starts to lose elasticity.
- Even females with greasy skin will feel their skin getting dehydrated. In order to manage this, choose hydrating ointments and creams.
- Begin using anti-ageing creams and choose products that are water resistant as it will make sure that your skin stays hydrated.
Medication Can Cause Dry Skin
- If you suffer from poor health and are on strong medicines, you might feel your skin getting tight and dehydrated.
- This is because of the strong quantity of your medication.
- In order to alleviate this dehydration, you have to develop your diet.
- Consume fresh salads and fruits, consume lots of water and stay away from junk food.
Related Video On Dry Skin
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.