First Aid Training in Surrey
Do you need occupational first aid level 1 training to meet the requirements of your workplace? Do you need two-day first aid and CPR training? Whether you need basic or advanced first aid certification in Surrey, B.C. our training provider has the highest number of courses with the lowest prices. Vancouver First Aid Ltd is the most popular provider of workplace and academic approved training programs in Surrey. They have been providing courses in Newton and Whalley since 2009. Participants enrolled in these courses will learn about emergency rescue techniques that include management of heart attacks, seizures, poisonings, diabetic emergencies, broken bones, deadly bleeding and much more. Registration for any course is quick and easy and can be done using the contact information provided below. Read through this page and find out about all the courses available with this provider, including classes outside of first aid and CPR, and why you should register with this provider in Surrey.
How To Register for Courses in Surrey
Registration is quick and easy. Friendly customer service representatives are available to answer your questions and to help with registration. The call centre is available Monday to Sunday from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 7238 137th Street, Surrey BC. V3W 1A4 (Newton Training Centre)
- Website: www.vancouverfirstaid.ca
View the map below for more information about the Surrey Newton Training Centre.
What Courses Are Available in Surrey?
The following courses are available at the Surrey training centre:
- Standard first aid – This is a two day course that is one of the most comprehensive first aid, CPR and AED classes available. The cost of this course is 134.99
- Emergency first aid – This is a one day course that is popular amongst security guards and fitness workers. It requires 8 hours to complete and includes CPR and AED training – The cost of this course is 79.99
- Childcare first aid – Popular among childcare / daycare workers, this course requires approximately 8 hours to complete and includes CPR level “B” and AED training. This course is 79.99
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 – This is a WorkSafe BC approved course that requires 8 hours to complete. CPR and AED training are a component of the course. The cost of this course is 79.99.
- CPR level “A” and AED Only – This course does not include any first aid certification and teaches participants CPR rescue techniques for adult victims only. The cost of this course is 49.99
- CPR level “C” and AED Only – This is a comprehensive CPR and AED course that requires 5 hours to complete. Participants will learn about rescue techniques for victims of all ages. The cost of this course is 59.99
- CPR level “HCP” and AED Only – This course includes all of the components of CPR level “C” but adds components for health care providers such as the use of bag-valve masks and trained assistance.
What Other Courses Are Available in Surrey?
The following course are also available with this training provider
- B.C. Approved Food Safe Level 1 & 2
- On-Line WHMIS training
- Babysitting First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
For a full list of available courses with this provider visit the website or use the contact information available above.
Who Needs First Aid Certification?
The following people in B.C. may be required to have first aid and / or CPR certification:
- Registered Massage Therapists
- Fitness Workers
- Security Guards
- Police Officers
- Government Employees
- Construction Workers
- Traffic Workers
- Daycare workers
- Restaurant Managers
Find out what course you need by contacting our friendly customer service representatives at 778-709-9180
Did You Know?
Chronic inflammation of the joints in the body such as the knee, elbow, and finger joints. There are two common types of arthritis: osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is usually caused by wear and tear of the body while rheumatoid arthritis often has an underlying pathologic causes.
Here are some common risk factors:
- Genetics/family history
- History of joint injury