When registering for first aid training customers have a number of options to consider when picking the course that they need. St Mark James it he leading provider of workplace approved first aid training in Canada and offers candidates the most options and the largest variety especially when referring to first aid re-certification training. We are partnered with the largest, highest quality and lowest priced workplace approved first aid trainers throughout Canada. They are located in most Canadian major municipalities including Ottawa, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Surrey and Vancouver. Visit the location of your choice to view the highest quality provider in your region that offers top quality workplace approved first aid training at exceptionally low prices.
Training Providers Throughout Canada
The following is a list of all of our workplace approved First Aid Training Partners in Canada
Why Register With Our Providers?
To determine which training partners to send our customers to we created a list of what our customers were searching for when selecting a first aid training provider. The following is a list of criteria that we based our searches on when selecting training partners in your region
- Lowest and most competitively priced first aid and CPR courses.
- A convenient amount of courses offered several times per week on several dates.
- Comfortable and convenient training locations with several training locations in larger municipalities.
- High quality customer service with simple and effective registration.
- Knowledgeable and effective workplace approved first aid instructors.
- Certification awards that meet the highest standards and government regulations.
- Well maintained and modern training equipment.
- Safe, clean and well maintained learning environment
Credible and Valid Certifications
All candidates that complete the workplace approved first aid training course will receive an award that is licensed and valid for 3 years. The award will state the type of first aid and CPR certification awarded to the candidate and will also state AED certification. All of our training provider also offer first aid re-certification training for participants looking to renew / re-certify current certificates.
For more information about our workplace approved first aid training partners in your area select your location from above or from one of the menu’s. Learn the basic skills to save a life by taking a workplace approved first aid and CPR course today.